Monday, September 5, 2011

Battenberg Tights & Jeffrey Campbell

Hi Everyone!

Been a long time I know! I've been out in a new apartment for awhile and have not had a computer, just a phone for internet. So I have not posted in so long. 

I have shopped though, a couple days ago I bought these cute Battenberg Tights which are new on anthro's site but I have not tried them on yet, I will post pictures when I decide what to where them with.



Lately I have had a shoe obsession mostly platform Booties by Jeffrey Campbell  but cannot decide which ones, I think I want the black spikes though :) Here is a montage of shoes I've been coveting lately...

Jeffrey Campbell Black Lita Spike 



Black Platform Heel at Free People


 Jeffrey Campbell Lita Harness


Lita Fur In Pink 


And daisy D Wedge In Leopard...



Lastly I decided to Do my hair blonde ♥ So here are some photos, The lipstick Im wearing is from limecrime makeup which I love so much. I'm wearing their Mint to be Lipstick here. Which Is a Limited Edition a selling out fast So If you like it Id but it Quick! LimeCrimeMakeUp.




I love being Blonde!

Limecrime also just came out with these three other Limited editions on September 1st I love them...

I want to buy the Chinchilla So Bad... 

 Chinchilla


Glamour 101 


 Styletto


 I love Black lipstick...




9 comments:

TeriLynn13 said...

Really glad to see you, love your pics!

Athena said...

Hi Natalie, Nice to see you back! You look great with blonde hair and I'm loving your fun make-up. :)

Anonymous said...

You should go for the spikes! Personally, I love the harness bootie.

Natalie said...

I want to go for the spikes, but every time I see them pop up somewhere online they are sold out in a day :( I'll get em' somehow!

cheap custom research papers said...

stunning gothess gurl!! love it, like this style. would be cool if everyone looks like that

Beli said...

HOT, HOT, HOT! That's all I gotta say lady!

John Wind said...

Hi Natalie, Your blog is still so good! Wanted to give you some 'insider information'... We are the team behind Anthropologie's new charm program just launched on their website and soon to be in all stores. check it out :-) http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/category.jsp?navAction=jump&viewall=true&id=JEWELRYACCESSORIES-CHARM&cm_re=Oct_11-_-101011_hmpg-_-shop_charms

Natalie said...

Oh my Goodness John how adorable! I will have to do a post on those ;) Im in love with the whistle and tusks!

Kate Lasater said...

I love, love, love your shoe selection. The spiked Litas and suede platform are to die for!

www.fashaholicsanonymous.com