Thursday, February 3, 2011

M.A.C Wonder Woman Event!!


Tuesday night I was invited to the Wonder Woman unveiling at the MAC pro store at South Coast Plaza, so I invited my friend Summer...we had a blast! 




 We were served Gin and juice (haha) by gorgeous male models


I painted my nails (they took foreva) 


more drink pics 


one of Wonder Woman's Minions 


Adorable Summer 


I bought this Palette "Lady Justice" $40.00
Stand up for style! With its four heroic shades, this limited-edition quad does it all! Add the glossy red/blue/yellow compact with its WW insignia and comic book carton and who wouldn't feel brave? The shades: Lady Justice, Insurmountable, Bold Babe and Deep Truth. 


Every girl can be Wonder Woman with these! Two brilliantly metallic shades of multi-dimensional Reflects Glitter that go all out to bring unbelievable sparkle to the skin! Special comic book-style outer carton affirms our passion for this superhero! Limited edition. 


(I went to Sephora too...)

Complete your look with a unique, reflective finish, thanks to a formula composed almost entirely of pure-refraction reflex (unlike traditional glitters). Sparklicity Pure's soft, muted background shade layers perfectly with the rest of your makeup to accentuate the arch of the brow, eye lids, cheeks, and lips 


and more fun things from the collection... 






 :)


5 comments:

roxy said...

Looks like it was so much fun! I'm loving the collection, the bright colors are fantastic.

Becca said...

I LOVE your nails! looks like a great event.

PuppyLovePrincess said...

love this line! it's like underroos for grownups. did you see the lipsticks? so fun! i'm getting one!

Sarade said...

Thanks for sharing this MAC collection, as I wasn't aware of it yet. Your nails are fantastic! Check out this Anthropologie jacket on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Anthropologie-Purple-Wool-Plaid-Sweater-Jacket-Small_W0QQitemZ300524260710QQcategoryZ63860QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D1%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7013839943998292127

Queenie said...

This line is awesome & I love the bronzer! Looks like you had fun :)