Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What I Bought


Good Morning! So Last night I went to go shopping at anthro, of course I forgot my camera....I was annoyed with myself that I left it at home. Anyway I tired on the Drifting By Dress and I loved it, But It totally washed me out...no bueno on me. I ended up shopping the sale and Bought The Vermillion Flurry Blouse, now $69.95 and I bought other sale items!



I've wanted this top since it first popped up on the website I love the old hollywood look it has. I had never tried it on until last night and it's a dream! I had to size down to a 2 because it runs loose...I recommend it to anyone who's been eyeing it....grab it now before it's gone for good! I seriously want to wear it everyday it's so beautfiul and unique. The tailoring is amazing.


I adore the sleeve shape and detail..



I also bought this quirky frock last night and will show pictures later with it styled, it looks great with my tattoo's and style. I'm thinking of puting fence net tights and flats with it in black, what do you guys think?

Fragmented Pipevine Dress


Lastly I bought Some Tokyo Milk wrapped soap and a Tokyo Milk Bon Bon Lip Balm in Rosewater.

I really recommend these soaps! They are $11.00 and worth every penny, I opened my Marie Antoinette one and used it in the shower and it really makes your skin super soft and smells incredible


I always try to buy at least one new soap from Anthro whenever I go, so that I can use them and still have nice display soaps as well. I really love how luxurious their soaps are and how luxurious they make me feel, I wish they would sell body butter!



Bon Bon LipBalm....not on the web anymore but worth the sale price of $7.95





Hope you enjoyed my post I'll be back later with the Fragmented Pipevine Dress Photos after I get ready!

5 comments:

goldenmeans said...

The Vermillion Flurry Dress looks fantastic on you :) I bought that too from the sale yesterday. And I think the Fragmented Pipevines was an excellent pick as well! I look forward to seeing how you wear it!

Taryn said...

I picked up the vermillion flurry blouse as well. Love it on you!

Carly said...

Nice choices! I'm starting to wonder if I'm not fooling myself by believing that I look good in the Drifting By dress. I have the exact same complexion as you and my hair has recently been dyed to a dark, similar brown shade as yours. I think I'm trying to convince myself that the nude tone looks good on me!

Anthropologie Addict: Natalie said...

Hmm carly i dunno, i'd have to see it on you...I wish I would have had my camera with me so you could have seen, the dress was lovely on and fit was good but man it washed me out..I wanted it to work..I'm sure you still look beautiful in it

DEA said...

I'm so sad that I can't find the Vermillion blouse in my size but SO glad you found it in yours! You look stunning and love that color.